Want to know the cheapest country for a Eurosport subscription? We’ve hunted down the cheapest regions and listed them below.
Unfortunately, the service isn’t accessible outside of Europe. Thankfully, with a VPN you can spoof your location and stream without any restrictions.
Ready to watch some sports straight from Europe? Let’s get started!
What’s the cheapest country for Eurosport subscription?
The cheapest country for a Eurosport subscription is Romania. You can get the service for as low as €2.99.
Cheapest countries for Eurosport subscription
|Countries||Eurosport monthly pass|
Most expensive countries for Eurosport subscription
|Countries||Eurosport monthly pass|
How to watch Eurosport cheaper?
To watch Eurosport cheaper, follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN provider. We recommend ExpressVPN for its speed and reliability.
- Download the VPN to your device.
- Launch the application and log in with your credentials.
- Search and connect to a server in Romania.
- Go back to Eurosport, set up payment, and start streaming any sports of your choice.
However, there might be technical issues causing your VPN not to work with Eurosport. In that case, here’s what you should do:
- Ensure your VPN is connected to a European server.
- Check your network connection.
- Allow your VPN through your device’s firewall.
- Clear cookies and cache in your browser or Eurosport app on your mobile device.
- Update or reinstall your VPN and the Eurosport app.
ExpressVPNExpressVPN’s vast server fleet and high speeds make it perfect for unblocking Eurosport.
How to pay for Eurosport in Romania?
Eurosport accepts the following payment methods:
- Debit and credit cards: Visa, American Express, and Mastercard
- Google Play account
- Apple Store.
You can also buy a pass from the official website or Eurosport Player app. In this case, you’ll pay from your Google Play account or your Apple Store.
Now, here’s how to pay for Eurosport in Romania:
- Connect to a Romanian server and go to the official website.
- Click on Subscribe now in the pink box at the top right of the page.
- Click on Select (SELECTATI) beneath the price. This will lead you to an account creation page.
- Enter your name, email address, and password. Then check the small box beneath to accept the terms and conditions.
- Scroll down and click on Create an account to continue (CREATI CONT SI CONTINUATI).
- On the new page, enter your credit card or Paypal details to pay for your Eurosport subscription offer.
You can also watch some sports highlights, news, and short videos on Eurosport for free but with ads. However, to gain full access to the site’s sports library, you’ll have to subscribe.
All things considered, the cheapest country for a Eurosport subscription is Romania. Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Georgia, and Ukraine also have a relatively low Eurosport subscription price.
Additionally, with a VPN you can hide your real location and acquire a Romanian IP for this discount. Neat, right?
Can I subscribe to Eurosport in the USA?
Yes, you can subscribe to Eurosport in the USA, but you’ll need to use a VPN. Eurosport is geo-restricted to European countries, so you’ll need to connect to an appropriate server.
Is Eurosport free with Amazon Prime?
No, Eurosport isn’t free with Amazon Prime. However, you can add Eurosport as an add-on channel to your Amazon Prime subscription.
This will give you access to all of the live sports and events as well as on-demand content.
What is the cheapest way to get Eurosport?
The cheapest way to get Eurosport is to connect to a Romanian VPN server and buy a Eurosport pass for €2.99.
How do I pay for Eurosport from the US?
You’ll have to connect to a European VPN server to pay for Eurosport from the US. This will allow you to watch exclusive content, including live sports, replays, and documentaries.