Unlike other streaming platforms, hoichoi is available in many countries.
That said, you may still have a hard time watching your can’t-miss Bengali programming in the US.
Read on to learn how to watch hoichoi in the US without the restrictions of the regional catalog.
Why can’t I watch hoichoi in the US?
While you can access the streaming platform in the US, some of the content might be unavailable.
There are two possible reasons:
- Geo-restrictions — hoichoi is available in India, Australia, the UK, and many other countries. Although the US is a supported country, you’ll not get the full content library.
- Unsupported platform — In the States, you may need Roku, Android TV, Chrome, or Firefox to stream. Otherwise, you may get an error message or experience technical difficulties.
How to watch hoichoi in the US?
To stream hoichoi in the States and unlock your regional content, follow these methods:
1. Use a VPN
This tool can spoof your location, enabling you to appear in another country. Plus, it can hide your DNS requests from your ISP, helping keep your online activity private.
To get started with a reputable streaming VPN provider, like a CyberGhost, do this:
- Subscribe to CyberGhost and create an account.
- Install the native app for your device.
- Run the VPN.
- When you install CyberGhost on Windows, press the < icon to see all server location options.
- Connect to a region whose hoichoi content library you want to unblock.
- Once the connection is successful, start streaming.
CyberGhostEnjoy uninterrupted access to your favorite shows with this premium VPN service!
2. Try Smart DNS
Do you know how to watch regional hoichoi content in the US on devices that don’t natively support VPNs?
Smart DNS is an efficient option.
Furthermore, it won’t slow down your connection speed as a VPN does, and you can expect a better streaming experience.
A Smart DNS service is normally sold separately, but it can also be part of a VPN plan at no extra cost, like with CyberGhost.
Here’s how to enable CyberGhost’s SmartDNS:
- Log into your CyberGhost account on a browser.
- Go to Smart DNS on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Enable Smart DNS button.
- Choose the DNS address that will work for you. For example, check the GB DNS server address to view hoichoi’s UK content library.
- Follow the on-screen setup guide for your device.
- When you’re done, begin streaming.
3. Use a proxy service
A proxy server is a good alternative to a VPN if you don’t mind not encrypting your traffic.
It can mask your US IP, so you can spoof your location to access the regional hoichoi library you want.
Here’s what you should do:
- Search for a vendor that offers IPs from your preferred location, sells premium subscriptions, and commits to no data logging.
- Create an account.
- Follow your chosen proxy service provider’s setup instructions.
- Connect to a proxy to obscure your actual IP.
- Once connected, enjoy your favorite hoichoi content.
Best VPNs for hoichoi
Here are our top picks:
- CyberGhost — As we discussed, you can install this VPN on any device hoichoi supports. Plus, it has locations in India, Australia, and the UK, fast and secure protocols, and a money-back guarantee of up to 45 days.
- Surfshark VPN — This provider has exceptional IP masking tools that can unlock all of hoichoi’s regional content libraries. Furthermore, it offers a seven-day free trial for macOS, Android, and iOS users.
- IPVanish — This VPN has a 2,000-server network with Indian, Australian, and British IPs. It offers super-fast WireGuard protocol, a no-traffic data logging policy, OpenVPN-based obfuscation, and more!
- ProtonVPN — That is a freemium service with a wide selection of New Delhi, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Manchester, and London servers. It’s equipped with connection speed boosters and location spoofing tools.
- VPN Unlimited — This provider has IPs registered in India, Australia, and the UK and supports router installation. Moreover, it offers personal servers and static IPs as extras and sells a lifetime license for $199.99.
Now that you know how to watch hoichoi in the US and access any regional content library, you can enjoy all your favorite programming.
All you need is a good streaming-optimized VPN, as the ones we recommended above, and you’ll be good to go.
Let us know in the comments if you experience any problems!