The beIN Sports Arabic channels broadcast under the MENA umbrella, which covers the Middle East and North Africa regions.
Users can stream its content online via subscriptions to the beIN Sports CONNECT or TOD.tv apps.
The Arabic-language channels cover Arabic, Spanish, French, and German football leagues and competitions.
However, if you wish to watch beIN Sports Arabic in Germany, you’ll need to use a VPN to change your IP to a supported MENA country.
Besides football, you can watch the NBA, American Football, Tennis, and even movies and TV shows with an all-in-one subscription.
Why do you need a VPN?
The beIN Sports CONNECT and TOD.tv apps identify where users reside by their IP address and sometimes their mobile location service.
If you try to sign up from Germany, you’ll be redirected to the European service and won’t get the Arabic channels.
Furthermore, if you manage to get the relevant apps, the Arabic streams will freeze and display an error message that you are in an unsupported region.
A VPN changes your German location by routing traffic through a server in your chosen country. It also works for Canada and other countries.
Here’s how you can quickly set it up to stream your favorite sports programs.
How to use a VPN to watch beIN Sports Arabic in Germany?
CyberGhost is perfect for beIN Sports Arabic because it lets you connect to fast-streaming servers in Algeria, Egypt, the UAE, and Qatar, where the service’s headquarters are.
Moreover, you can use it to unblock virtually any other streaming platform thanks to its wide coverage of +9,200 servers in over 91 countries!
You can even get a dedicated IP, as beIN Sports often blocks publicly known IPs.
To get started:
- Sign up to CyberGhost and download the relevant apps for the devices you wish to watch beIN Sports Arabic on.
- Launch the app and sign in with your credentials.
- Use the arrow to expand the countries tab and select a MENA country. Algeria is the fastest because it’s geographically closest to Germany. However, Egypt, the UAE, and Qatar all work well.
- Wait to be connected and then go to https://connect.bein.com/ — This page is available in English and Arabic.
- Click Subscribe on the top right side of the page, and when it gives you a list of options, press Subscribe again.
- You’ll see a list of beIN Sports Arabic countries. Choose the one that corresponds with the VPN server and proceed.
- Choose a pricing plan — the offers range from $10.50 to $27.50, depending on the channels you want. There’s also a $125 World Cup plan.
- Alternatively, go to TOD.tv, which has the beIN Sports channels for $14/mo and World Cup for $80.
- Once payment is complete, download the beIN Sports CONNECT or TOD.tv apps for your chosen devices.
- While connected to the VPN, launch the streaming app and log in to your account. You can now enjoy your favorite programs.
Cyberghost plans start from $12.99 a month and support up to seven devices simultaneously. Its apps are available for Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, streaming devices, smart TVs, and game consoles.
CyberGhostEnsure your online anonymity and bypass all geo-restrictions with this premium VPN service.
To watch beIN Sports Arabic in Germany, all you need is a good VPN like CyberGhost.
As long as you choose a supported location to get to the sign-up page and load the streams, you’ll be good to go.
Let us know how it worked out for you in the comments below!