Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help VPNCentral effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
If you’re a football fan and want an easy way to watch your favorite sport, TOD.tv is the app to use. It features all the major leagues from around the world through its partnership with beIN Sports.
What’s more, it’s packed with movies, TV shows, and other entertainment.
Browse the web from multiple devices with industry-standard security protocols.
70% of our readers choose ExpressVPN
70% of our readers choose ExpressVPN
Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
The catch? TOD.tv is currently only available to users in select countries in the Middle East and North Africa.
Fortunately, if you live in a market like Europe or the US, you can easily unlock access by using a VPN to spoof your location. Programming is available in English, so you can still enjoy sports and other content as if it was on a domestic streaming platform.
How to watch TOD.tv from anywhere
To watch TOD.tv, VPN apps from the likes of ExpressVPN and Cyberghost can spoof your location regardless of your real IP address.
Failure to do this will result in an error saying the video is not available in your region.
A VPN routes all your internet traffic through a third-party server while encrypting it.
Therefore, your ISP can’t monitor what you access, while websites and apps only see the server’s IP, rather than your real location. If you choose a server located in a country TOD.tv supports, you can unlock all its programming.
Here’s how to set things up using any of the leading VPN providers:
- If you have previously tried to access TOD.tv you should uninstall the app and delete any TOD.tv browser cookies. This is because it might have saved data about your actual location.
- Sign up for your chosen VPN provider (we recommend ExpressVPN) and download the app onto the device you wish to access TOD.tv on. Our top 5 picks are below!
- Launch the VPN app and select a country supported by TOD.tv. These include all countries in the MENA region, plus Mauritania, South Sudan, and Somalia.
- If the app doesn’t automatically connect, click or tap the Connect button.
- Once connected, browse to TOD.tv and proceed with the registration process.
- If you notice the language has changed to reflect the server location, you can click the EN link at the top of the page to switch back to English.
- Click Subscribe and you’ll see all the available plans. The World Cup has passes for both a single day and the full tournament. Meanwhile, to access all regular sports and other content, choose TOD Total for $14/mo.
- Enter your name and email address and confirm your account.
- Now it’s time to provide your payment details. Currently, TOD.tv doesn’t reject your subscription if you choose a Western billing address. However, in case this changes in the future, we advise using the PayPal option if possible.
- Once payment is confirmed, install the TOD.tv app on your chosen devices, if you haven’t already.
- Launch the TOD.tv app or browse via desktop, then sign in with your account. TOD.tv will now be unlocked.
- Remember to connect to the VPN whenever you want to watch TOD.tv in the future.
Note: If you’re using a mobile device, turn off your location services so the app can’t determine your real location by GPS.
The 5 best VPN services for TOD.tv
Not all VPNs are the same. To experience high-quality streaming with no interruptions, you need a service with fast servers and unbreakable encryption. TOD.tv also requires you to use a location in the MENA region.
We tested the leading VPN providers and narrowed them down to 5 that work flawlessly for TOD.tv on desktop and mobile:
1. ExpressVPN – overall best performance with TOD.tv
ExpressVPN is our pick for best overall TOD.tv VPN. It stands out with the fastest average speeds and the best encryption we’ve seen. You never have to worry about accidental location leaks.
This is thanks to a flawless kill switch, which pauses all internet activity if you become disconnected from the encrypted tunnel. You’re also protected from IPv6 and DNS leaks, which often occur with less robust VPNs.
To unblock TOD.tv, you can choose between Algeria or Egypt. While they aren’t the fastest ExpressVPN servers, they’re within TOD.tv’s supported regions and are still capable of HD playback.
ExpressVPN starts at $12.95 for a month-to-month commitment, but there are discounts for longer-term subscriptions.
It has individual apps for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. If you opt for mobile, you can benefit from a 7-day free trial, so you can test it with TOD.tv yourself before committing.
Watch TOD.tv wherever you are and enjoy the best streaming quality with this high-performing VPN.
2. CyberGhost – designed for streaming
Unlike most VPNs, CyberGhost is configured specifically for streaming. So, you’ll have no trouble playing live and on-demand TOD.tv content in high quality.
It also has many locations supported by TOD.tv, including the UAE, Qatar, Algeria, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, and Morocco. It even lists your distance from the server, so you can choose the closest, and therefore fastest option for you.
You can sign up from $12.99 a month (discounted for longer subscriptions) and it has all the required desktop and mobile apps.
CyberGhostHave your pick of locations in TOD.tv supported countries and enjoy HD playback with CyberGhost’s streaming-optimized servers.
3. PIA VPN – cheapest monthly plan
Private Internet Access makes the list, not just because it has fast and stable servers, but its monthly plan is one of the cheapest on the market at $11.95.
You can connect 7 devices at once if more than one person on the network requires a VPN.
Servers that unlock TOD.tv include Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, Qatar, South Africa, and the UAE.
Its encryption is further strengthened by a powerful kill switch and multi-hop, which routes your traffic through a second proxy server. Furthermore, a dedicated IP address protects you if TOD.tv ever tries to ban a publicly known server.
Private Internet AccessBypass TOD.tv geo-restrictions and benefit from hardened online security with PIA VPN.
4. NordVPN – best for Tor users
NordVPN has a reasonable price, starting at $11.99 a month for 6 simultaneous devices. We were able to unlock TOD.tv using its servers in South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
Extra features that stop your IP from ever being leaked include a DoubleVPN, which routes traffic through two servers, DNS leak prevention, and an automatic kill switch.
Moreover, we were impressed by its Onion Over VPN feature. This combines VPN features with the security of Tor. You won’t need this for TOD.tv but it’s useful if you need extra anonymity for other purposes.
Speeds are consistently fast, with guaranteed streaming support.
NordVPNEnjoy an uninterrupted TOD.tv streaming experience with this fast and reliable VPN.
5. Surfshark – best for busy networks
Surfshark is one of the few VPNs that provide unlimited connections. This makes it ideal for those with a lot of internet activity or whose network has a lot of other users.
For example, you can stream TOD.tv smoothly, while someone else in the household might be using the VPN to access an overseas Netflix account.
To unblock TOD.tv you’ll need to choose from the servers in Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, or South Africa.
Additionally, Surfshark has virus protection, safe search, and other security features.
Plans start at $12.95.
SurfsharkBypass geo-restrictions and enjoy TOD.tv on all your devices with Surfshark.
If you want to stream the leading soccer leagues or the 2022 World Cup, TOD.tv has it all thanks to the beIN Sports channels.
To unblock access to TOD.tv, VPN services like ExpressVPN let you watch from anywhere in the world.
Simply subscribe to a VPN, choose a supported server location, and you can enjoy all of the action today!