Like any other online gamer, you might occasionally experience several errors when playing Aion.
One of the most common errors, according to Aion players, seems to be This program is unavailable in your country.
This can cause a lot of stress, especially to die-hard fans of the game, but there are ways to go around this problem.
Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
Price convenient VPN service with all-rounded security features.
Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
Browse the web from multiple devices with industry-standard security protocols.
Here are some of the reasons why you see this unavailability message:
- Aion might not be officially available in your region
- Your IP might be banned
- The date and time are not correctly configured on your device
- You didn’t properly download the translation files
- You turned off your Windows Defender Firewall, but you have to enable it for Aion to work.
Any of these reasons can prevent you from playing your favorite game. Fortunately, you can fix this issue in no time, by checking our solutions.
Read this guide further to resolve the Aion availability issue once and for all.
How can I fix This program is unavailable in your country Aion error?
1. Configure the Date & Time settings correctly
- Click on the Start button from your taskbar.
- Type date and time and select Date and time settings from the results list.
- Set date and time to automatic mode. This will automatically sync your PC clock with the Internet clock, according to your time zone.
- If you want to manually change the date and time, or choose a time zone from a supported country, click on the Change button and select the values from the drop-down menu.
Now, try to launch Aion and check if you solved the error.
2. Use VPN to play Aion
If you get this program is unavailable in your country Aion error, your IP might be banned or your location is on their blocked countries list.
Using a virtual private network (VPN) will solve this issue and will also give you another layer of protection.
The VPN will help you bypass geo-blocking, by changing your IP and acting like you are located in a different location.
PIA (Private Internet Access) is one option that fits these criteria and allows you to easily change your location without needing IT knowledge.
Besides state-of-the-art IP encryption, PIA offers amazing browsing speeds no matter where you are on the planet, helped by thousands of servers located in almost every country.
- Sign up for a premium VPN subscription plan.
- Download and install PIA on a Windows PC.
- Log into your account.
- Launch PIA and connect to a server from a supported location.
After installing the VPN, try to launch Aion again and see if this program is still unavailable in your country.
In case the unavailability error occurs again, you should disconnect the current server and try a different one.
3. Check if the translation files are properly downloaded
This program is unavailable in your country Aion error might be related to some translation files that didn’t properly download.
To fix this, locate your game installation folder (C:Program FilesNCsoftAion) and delete the L10N folder.
Once deleted, proceed with the following actions:
- Open the Ncsoft Launcher.
- Right-click Aion.
- Choose Repair (Consistency Check).
To sum up, if Aion is unavailable in your country, you should try at least one of our suggested methods.
Using a reliable VPN service like Private Internet Access is an effective way to bypass the geo-location restriction.
The VPN offers online anonymity, masking your IP address and making it look as you are actually connecting from a different location.
You can also adjust the date and time or check if the translation files are properly downloaded.
Did these solutions work for you? Let us know in the comment section below.