Ever noticed that you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website? We have a few smart tips for you to apply, in the hope that you will be able to fix this issue.
First, here are some Louis Vuitton facts.
Louis Vuitton is a French luxury label, created in 1954 by a valued craftsman with the same name.
Louis Vuitton, together with Chanel, Prada, and Hermes are undoubtedly luxury brands of tradition and top quality materials, truly making them the most appealing designer handbags among fashion aficionados.
Even if we would like to dig deeper in the fashion industry, as a matter of fact, this article is by no means a list of product benefits or features and we are not going to break down the pricing strategy or if is worth the investment, but to help you if you can’t access this website.
An essential part of constructing our research is providing supporting evidence and examples. With this in mind, when we think about the multiple problems that arise when we surf the web, we immediately examine the root cause, then craft detailed explanations to emphasize our point of view.
The type of guide that we provide can solve your problem right from the first lines or whenever a deeper technical understanding is needed, reading till the end will help you fix the error.
Why can’t I access the Louis Vuitton website?
If you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website, the underlying problem may or may not be yours.
While there may be some situations where
lack of money bad luck is preventing you from accessing luxury websites, such as credit card that knows you cannot afford a Louis Vuitton bag, your husband playing tricks on you, by blocking the site, the New Year’s resolution list that reminds you to save money, chances are this time the reason is different.
Joking aside, the error can be caused by a variety of reasons, ranging from geo-blocking regulations, denied access by your Internet Service Provider, a conflict between your Firewall and the browser to network-related issues.
A common reason behind this problem seems to be Louis Vuitton, that blocks access to Frontier ISP users on their website. If you find yourself in this situation, try changing your ISP provider to a more reliable one.
Another possible reason you can take into account is whether or not you tried to leave too many comments on the Louis Vuitton website or compulsively accessed it in a short time span.
The website administrator may consider this a malicious activity, flag your IP address as spam, therefore blocking it, so you no longer have access to their content.
To learn how to access the Louis Vuitton website, here’s our step-by-step guide, easy to understand and apply.
How can I access Louis Vuitton website?
1. Check your network connection
First thing first, check your network connection, because Wi-Fi can suddenly drop out without even realizing it. Given that, you can test if your connection is down, by accessing another website and see if it loads.
If the content doesn’t load, see if you are not on Airplane mode and disable the option, to be able to access your network again.
Next, you have to check your Wi-Fi settings, to learn if your internet connection is preventing you from accessing the Louis Vuitton website.
- Click on the connection icon from your taskbar.
- Click on the View Connection Settings link from the drop-down list.
- In the Network pop-up window, check if you have Connected status.
- Check your router’s lights to see a clear indicator of your connection status. If the light is red or orange, you are not connected to the internet.
- Manually reboot your router by unplugging/plugging it back in and then access the Louis Vuitton site again.
2. Use a VPN to bypass IPS restrictions or geo-blocking
It is hard to say why your ISP blocks your access to certain websites. There may be any number of reasons, but above all, the most known is due to data-intensive activities, resulting in a slower internet connection.
Sometimes, the Internet Service Provider can use security systems that consider the website malicious.
At other times, you may not have access to a website because you are outside a certain region.
It is important to realize that most of the time, websites use IP addresses in order to determine your geo-location, therefore you can use a VPN to avoid this limitation and to also bypass IPS restrictions.
To explain further, VPN is a technology that enhances your online privacy by providing encrypted connections, while keeping your device safe from viruses.
If you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website, here’s how you can fix that with a VPN:
- Subscribe to a VPN provider and choose a plan that suits your needs.
- Download the app for your device and install the VPN.
- Connect to a server located in a Louis Vuitton-supported country.
- Enjoy your favorite content.
3. Change your DNS settings
Switching to a public Domain Name System may be an efficient way to get past denied access on a certain website.
Here are a few steps to follow:
- Taskbar -> Right-click on the Connectivity icon .
- Click on Network & Sharing Center -> Select Change adapter options.
- Locate your network connection, right-click on it and open Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and enter its Properties.
- Once in the Properties tab, click on Use the following DNS server addresses radio button.
- Navigate to Preferred DNS server and set it to 22.214.171.124.
- Go to Alternate DNS server and input 126.96.36.199.
- Click OK to configure your settings.
If you still can’t access the Louis Vuitton website, check out the next possible solutions.
4. Use a proxy
A proxy server is similar to a VPN and works by forwarding your requests to websites, hiding your IP address.
However, while VPNs offer strong data encryption and give you total online anonymity, proxies do not have this feature and only cover a part of your online traffic.
We do not recommend using free proxies, mainly for security issues, selling your data, and displaying annoying ads.
5. Use Tor
Tor, short for The Onion Router is an online tool that hides your IP address and encrypts your traffic multiple times, providing you with more security layers.
As long as you use Tor, your traffic goes from server to server before you get access to the website that you want to visit.
This way, Tor hides your IP address, helping you bypass geo-blocking restrictions and hopefully you will know what to do when you can’t access Louis Vuitton website.
- Click on the More icon in the right top corner of Chrome Browser, then on Settings.
- Click on Privacy and security -> Site Settings
7. Clear the browser’s cache and cookies
Another thing you can do when you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website is to delete the browser’s cache and cookies. This can be helpful if the history files are corrupted and preventing you from accessing the website.
When you open a website, your browser starts catching the source files, which include fonts, scripts, style sheets, images, or other temporary files, and as a result, your browser may not run as efficiently as it should.
For this reason and especially as a security measure, deleting your browsing history is highly indicated.
To delete your browsing history, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the right corner of the address bar, click on More icon .
- Click on History.
- On History page, click on Clear browsing data option.
- Select the time range. To delete the entire browsing history, select All time.
- Click on the Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files checkboxes.
8. Allow Google Chrome in Windows Defender Firewall
Here’s how to check if Windows Firewall from your computer is blocking Chrome browser, and therefore you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website:
- Click on Win icon on your taskbar and type firewall.
- In the Windows Firewall screen, click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall option.
9. Disable proxy servers
We know that using a proxy can give you access a blocked website, but on the other hand, disabling the proxy servers can help you fix network connectivity issues on your computer.
To disable your proxy servers follow these steps:
- Click on Win icon on your taskbar and type proxy. Choose Automatic proxy setup from the results. list.
- Disable Automatically detect settings and Use a proxy server options.
Whenever you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website, make sure you verify all the above factors. The first thing that you need to do is to check your internet connection, then install a reliable VPN, not only to avoid geo-blocking, but also IPS restrictions.
If you are one of the Frontier Communications’ users, you should consider opting for a different IPS.
Remember that even your computer may keep you away from your favorite website. With this in mind, try to clear the cache and cookies, given that sometimes the history files are corrupted.
To summarize, when is possible, contact the website administrator if you can’t fix the problem at your end.