Starz is a premium subscription service with over 6000 original TV shows and movies.
However, users complained about errors interfering with their watching.
Luckily, we looked into the matter and prepared three easy-to-follow fixes for this problem.
How to Fix Starz Error Forbidden 1400?
Stuck on an error screen? Try the following solutions, then!
1. Switch to another VPN server
If you’re sharing a VPN server with too many users, Starz will mark it as suspicious activity. The same will happen if you’re using a known VPN IP address.
In that case, your best bet is to change the server you use. Go to your provider’s location list and select another server in the US or Puerto Rico.
Now, revisit the Starz website and resume watching!
2. Clear your browser cache
Cookies track and save information about each user’s session. They allow sites to remember preferences and login credentials.
However, they’ll also store your IP address and mess with your VPN’s functionality.
That’s why it’s best to clear your browser cache and cookies regularly.
If you prefer Google Chrome, follow these simple steps:
1. Open it, click on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner, and mouse over More tools.
2. Select Clear browsing data.
3. Click the checkboxes for Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data.
4. Choose All time for a time range.
5. Finally, click Clear data.
Or, if you’re a Mozilla Firefox user:
1. Open it, click the three bars in the upper right corner, and then Settings.
2. On the side menu, select Privacy & Security.
3. Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data and click Clear Data.
4. Press Clear to confirm.
3. Subscribe to another VPN service
If you’re using a free or lower-tier provider, it probably won’t be able to reliably unblock Starz.
Switching to a premium service like ExpressVPN will solve your problem. It can work its magic on all the major streaming platforms.
Its interface is clean and intuitive, so even if you’re a novice, you’d have no trouble.
Here’s what you should do:
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and download the software.
2. Follow the instructions to install the app.
3. Open it and choose a suitable server option in the US or Puerto Rico.
4. Click the big power button, and you’ll be notified when connected.
5. Go to the Starz website and log in or sign in.
So, why is ExpressVPN so suitable for this task?
First, it has over 3000 servers in 94 countries, including 20+ in major US cities.
Its Lightway protocol is one of the best options for HD streaming. It’s both fast and secure.
It also provides DNS, WebRTC, and IPv6 leak protection.
It supports up to five simultaneous connections on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, various SmartTV devices, and routers.
ExpressVPNWith this service, you’ll be able to access and stream in HD quality any geo-blocked content.
Why does the Starz Error Forbidden 1400 appear?
You can’t watch Starz outside of the US and Puerto Rico. Trying to log into the website will lead to this screen:
Simply put, Starz doesn’t have the licensing rights to broadcast its content outside of these territories.
That also means it has to block VPNs since they allow users to bypass geo-restrictions.
Like most streaming services, it’s on a constant watch for VPN activity.
If it detects an unusual number of connections coming from the same IP address, it’ll recognize it as VPN usage.
The same will happen if you’re using an IP that’s blacklisted.
Encountering Starz Error Forbidden 1400 while binging your favorite show can really ruin the mood. At least it’s easily fixable!
Just make sure that your IP address is well-hidden, using the fixes we outlined above, and you should be all fine!
And if all else fails, premium providers like ExpressVPN will work smoothly with all streaming platforms.