- Best privacy protocols and military-grade encryption
- Geo-restriction bypassing for streaming services and websites
- Access to dedicated gaming servers
- Unlimited number of connections to different locations
Listening to iHeartRadio outside the US may seem challenging for many living in this country.
The platform is currently available for listeners located in the following countries: the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.
Thankfully, you can trick the platform’s geo-detection systems by using a VPN service to hide your actual location and appear as if you were accessing iHeartRadio from a supported country.
Continue reading to find out how you can use a VPN to bypass geo-blocking and listen to iHeartRadio in the UK without restrictions.
How do I listen to iHeartRadio outside the US?
Listen to iHeartRadio using a VPN
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription and download the app for your device.
- Find the download location and click on the file to install it.
- Launch the VPN app and log in with your credentials.
- Go to the list of available countries and pick one in which iHeartRadio is available (United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.).
- Select a VPN server location in one of those countries.
- Connect to a VPN server in the chosen location.
- Open the iHeartRadio app and start listening to your favorite music, shows, and podcasts on the iHeartRadio app.
N.B. Don’t forget to connect to a VPN server in a country that is supported by iHeartRadio, as well as stay connected to the VPN all the time during your streaming sessions.
Here’s how to listen to iHeartRadio on your smartphone or tablet
Below, we used the same VPN service – ExpressVPN – since it’s very versatile and supports multiple devices.
- Get a VPN subscription, then launch Google Play Store on your phone.
- Once you find the ExpressVPN app, tap on Install.
- After the installation is complete, tap on Open.
- Tap on a server located in a country where iHeartRadio is available.
- Connect to ExpressVPN US servers on your mobile or tablet.
- Now the connection with the VPN server should be successfully established.
- If you want to disconnect the VPN, you can do so by simply tapping on the power button.
In case you want to stream local content from other cities or countries, simply connect to a VPN server in those locations, and the channels will show automatically in the streaming app, you’ve already allowed location access.
VPNs to Listen iHeartRadio Internationally
1. ExpressVPN – Best to unblock streaming content
ExpressVPN is a very dependable and versatile VPN option that you can confidently use to listen to iHeartRadio in the UK without worrying about geo-barriers anymore.
2. Private Internet Access – Quick server connection
Private Internet Access (PIA) is a highly-reputable VPN service that is very efficient at circumventing geo-restrictions, allowing you to listen to iHeartRadio in the UK, or any restricted country as if you were located in a country where the streaming platform is available.
3. NordVPN – Impressive server coverage
NordVPN affords lightning-fast connections that are necessary for streaming without buffering or delays. Therefore, the fact that it’s very fast, along with its powerful anti-geoblocking features, makes it an excellent VPN for listening to iHeartRadio outside the US.
4. Surfshark – Great connection for any device
Surfshark is another well-reputed VPN service that you can rely on to listen to iHeartRadio in outside the Us even though the streaming platform isn’t officially available there at the moment.
The VPNs included on the list represent the top of the line in the industry, and even though you can’t use them for free, we believe you’ll get a lot of bang for your buck by choosing any of them.
Is iHeart Radio blocked in the UK?
In terms of just accessing the platform’s website, the answer to this question is a double-edged sword. While you can access iHeartRadio’s main site outside the supported countries, including the UK, you will only be allowed to listen to podcasts or read the news.
Consequently, if you’ve had it with geo-blocking when trying to listen to iHeartRadio in the UK or watch any other restricted streaming services for that matter, feel free to use a trusted VPN.
Thankfully, you can trick the platform’s geo-detection systems by using a VPN service to bypass geo-blocking and listen to iHeartRadio app in the UK without restrictions.
For iHeartRadio to give you a pass outside the US, you’ll need to pick a VPN location in a country where the streaming service is available.
In conclusion, we are very confident that you will manage to get around any geo-restrictions and listen to iHeartRadio outside the US after applying the methods presented above.