There is no doubt that subscribing to YouTube Premium takes the experience of watching videos on the platform to a different level.
This is because it has so many perks like an ad-free streaming experience, YouTube Originals, YouTube Music, offline viewing, 4K High-Definition videos, and more.
However, the subscription doesn’t come cheap in the US and a few other countries.
Ironically, there are countries that get the subscription for next to nothing when you convert their local currency to US dollars.
For example, users in the US pay $11.99 monthly while residents of Turkey pay less than $1.61 a month.
This difference in price gives users an avenue to stop overpaying for their YouTube Premium subscription by using a VPN.
Therefore, in this article, we will show you how to use a VPN to buy YouTube Premium cheaper and the best VPNs you can use for easy access, read on.
How to buy YouTube Premium from Turkey with a VPN?
It’s super easy to buy a Turkey YouTube Premium subscription using a VPN. You just have to follow the steps below:
❗ We’ll show you how to pay using Google, but if you are an iPhone user, you can follow the same steps above to create a new Apple Pay profile and get your cheaper YouTube Premium subscription.
- Subscribe to a VPN with servers in Turkey. For this, NordVPN is our top recommendation.
- Download and install the software on your preferred device.
- Launch and Connect to a server located in Turkey and you’re good to go.
- Go to Playstore > Payments and Subscriptions > Settings > Create a new payment profile and create a new payment profile using Turkey as your home country.
- Enter your billing address – a random location works as long as it is in the region of your VPN server.
- Navigate to YouTube, select YouTube Premium, check the pricing is correct then click the Try it Free button.
- Click buy and you’ll be charged as appropriate after your free trial period ends.
If you have an active premium subscription, you will need to cancel it before following the above steps. Don’t worry, the active plan will still last its normal duration before your new subscription is activated.
By connecting to a server in Turkey, you get to buy YouTube Premium at a cheap price.
In addition to bypassing geo-restrictions, using a VPN helps to protect your online identity from cybercriminals and other malicious threats.
Also, your ISPs won’t be able to throttle your YouTube bandwidth or keep an eye on your internet activities.
What is the cheapest YouTube premium country?
As we previously mentioned, the price to subscribe to YouTube Premium varies from one country to the other.
And when you convert the price some countries pay into US dollars, it turns out to be dirt cheap in comparison to what users in the US have to pay.
Below is a table that shows the cheapest and most expensive YouTube premium subscription prices required for each country.
|📍 Country||💰 Local Prices||💵 Prices in USD|
|Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg||€6.99||$8.13|
|Czech Republic||179.00 Kč||$8.17|
Best VPNs for a cheaper YouTube Premium subscription
As always, our list of best VPNs has been thoroughly researched and proven to be both suitable and affordable to help users to buy YouTube Premium at cheaper prices.
These VPNs have a range of security features, necessary for the protection of user data and information, as well as escaping YouTube Premium VPN bans.
Also, they have servers in Turkey which is one of the countries where you can get the cheapest YouTube Premium subscription.
1. NordVPN – Best VPN to buy YouTube Premium
With 5523 RAM-only servers in 59 countries, NordVPN tops the list of best VPNs for Turkey YouTube Premium.
Firstly, it has some of the fastest servers in Turkey which are necessary for getting the price discount.
Furthermore, since it’s based in a country that respects user privacy, it operates a no-logs policy that’s been independently audited three times.
In addition, it uses AES 256-bit encryption coupled with DNS leak protection, a kill switch, ad and malware blocker, DoubleVPN, and obfuscated servers that hide your VPN connection.
These security features eliminate all risks of being detected, so your VPN will always work with YouTube.
NordVPN has a 24/7 available live chat and they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordLynx assisted performance
- No logs policy – independently audited and guaranteed
- Threat protection- ad and malware blocker
- Geo-restrictions bypass
NordVPNGet total internet freedom and subscribe to YouTube Premium at the fraction of the price using NordVPN.
2. Surfshark – The most affordable top-tier VPN
Surfshark is another powerful VPN you can trust to help you enjoy YouTube Premium at a cheaper rate.
With a network of 3200+ servers in 100 countries and reliable options in Turkey, it has everything you need for a seamless streaming experience.
Apart from its excellent speeds, Surfshark has a strict no-logs policy, a Camouflage mode, and a NoBorders mode which helps users to bypass internet censorship.
In addition, Surfshark’s CleanWeb feature helps to detect and stop malicious attacks and the MultiHop servers provide additional protection when you need to use the internet anonymously.
With SurfShark, you get a 7-day free trial that allows you to test if it’s what you want and all its subscription plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Unlimited device connections
- Additional paid features
- SmartDNS for location spoofing
- WireGuard performance
- No logs policy
SurfsharkConnect to Surfshark’s Turkey servers to get YouTube Premium for cheap from anywhere in the world!
3. IPVanish – Fast and reliable servers in Turkey
IPVanish has a wide network of 2200+ speedy servers spread across 75+ locations in 52 countries.
In addition, it also gives users access to over 40,000 IP addresses which allows them to use geo-restricted services in any country of their choice.
This means that it is a worthy VPN to connect to Turkey and get cheaper YouTube Premium subscriptions.
Furthermore, IPVanish allows for seamless streaming with its unmetered connections and unlimited bandwidth.
You also get military-grade encryption and top-notch security features so you don’t have to worry about your data getting into the wrong hands.
- High-grade security and encryption
- Fast speeds
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Bypasses restricted websites
IPVanishUse IPVansih to change your virtual location to Turkey & get YouTube Premium at the best price!
YouTube is home to some of the best user-generated video content on almost every topic you can think of.
Users who use the platform for free have to watch a lot of ads, which is why a YouTube Premium makes total sense.
However, it is unavailable in some countries. Furthermore, some countries pay more than other countries for the same subscription.
Hopefully, you can now enjoy YouTube Premium where it is not supported, and also stop overpaying for the service by following the steps we have mentioned in this article.
In summary, a YouTube Premium Turkey VPN can help you to save up to $8 monthly on your subscriptions.
YouTube Premium’s price in Turkey starts from $0.54 (TRY9.99)/month. Other plans are as follows:
– Student – $0.54 (TRY9.99)/Month.
– Individual – $1.61 (TRY29.99)/Month.
– Family (up to 5 members) – $4.17 (TRY74.99)/Month.
– Annual (Student) – $6.31 (TRY119.99)/Year.
– Annual (Individual) – $15.64 (TRY299.99)/Year.
– Annual (Family) – $43.33 (TRY799.99)/Year.
Paying for YouTube Premium in Turkey requires a Turkish-issued credit card. This can be challenging if you’re a non-resident.
However, we’ve got a solution:
1. Get a reliable VPN service like NordVPN, Surfshark, and IPVanish.
2. Create a Turkish-based virtual debit card using apps like OlduBil and FUPS. Then load some funds into your account.
3. Launch your VPN of choice and connect to a server in Turkey.
4. Go to YouTube Premium in Turkey and sign in using your Google account.
5. Select your preferred plan and proceed to make payment.
6. Provide your virtual credit card details issued in Step 2.
7. Complete the transaction and start enjoying YouTube ad-free.
Sometimes, YouTube may ask you for your Turkish physical address. All you need is to provide your virtual credit card issuer’s location details. Alternatively, use online-based fake address generators like FakeAddressCopy to generate one.
If you’re looking for the cheapest alternatives for YouTube Premium in Turkey, here they are:
– Ukraine – $2.67/month
– Philippines – $2.86/month
– South Africa – $3.84/month
– Brazil – $4.37/month
– Thailand – $5/month
From the above, Ukraine stands out as the best option. And it supports foreign credit cards, making paying for your subscription easy.