- Best privacy protocols and military-grade encryption
- Geo-restriction bypassing for streaming services and websites
- Access to dedicated gaming servers
- Unlimited number of connections to different locations
Enigma2 is basically an open-source software used on computers to receive digital stations. The content you can consume on Engima 2 is provided by 3rd party developers, you can pretty much watch anything.
However, since a lot of media content is regionally restricted, thanks to copyright, you won’t be able to access just about everything you want without a VPN.
The VPN is software that enables secure connection to websites and it is commonly utilized in bypassing regional restrictions.
Choosing the best VPN for Enigma2 can be confusing as there are many services available. We have taken the time to test some of them specifically for Enigma2 and have settled on the 6 best.
What are the best VPNs for Enigma2?
1. ExpressVPN – fast and secure protocols
Also, Express VPN has multiple servers located in over 90 countries and since they own theirs, fast reliable connections are guaranteed.
Your data connection is secured with high state-of-the-art 256-bit encryption. The DNS leak protection and kill switch options give extra security features that keep your information safe.
This best VPN for Enigma2 offers users a stealth mode feature that prevents your ISP from detecting your IP address or throttling your bandwidth.
With top-notch customer service support and a 30-day money-back guarantee included, ExpressVPN is ideal for Enigma 2.
ExpressVPNExpressVPN is a trustworthy VPN that works great to unlock content and protect your data when using Enigma2!
2. NordVPN – best anti-tracking tools for Engima2
You can use NordVPN to access Enigma2 and enjoy a smooth and private browsing experience thanks to its robust features.
This VPN offers unlimited bandwidth and its speed is ensured by the impressive number of 5000+ servers that expand over 59 countries across the world. You can change your IP address to another country with one click and connect your account to six devices at once.
In case you are not able to access Enigma2 due to geo-locations restrictions or your VPN traffic is blocked, NordVPN’s obfuscated servers can change your data packets completely, enabling you to bypass any firewall.
Other important features of NordVPN include:
- Available on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux devices
- Strong data encryption with no speed spikes
- CyberSec functions against malware and cyber-attacks
- No ISP throttling
- NordLynx protocol as well as OpenVPN for Enigma2 IPK
- No-logging policy
- Double VPN security feature
- Dedicated IP address
- Split tunneling support
The software has flexible pricing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPNAccess Enigma2 with this VPN software trusted by millions of users worldwide!
3. Private Internet Access – numerous fast servers for Enigma2
Despite its popularity, Kodi might not be everyone’s cup of tea. If you’re more particular about your tastes when it comes to open-source media centers, Enigma2 is really your best bet.
Adapted for Linux running receivers (mainly, but also utilizable on regular PCs), you can use Enigma2 with a powerful and multi-platform compatible VPN tool like PIA to enjoy a full, and unhindered streaming experience.
Private Internet Access VPN manages to successfully bypass even the strictest of censorships in order to bring you unblocked, unspoiled, unlimited streaming possibilities.
With top speeds, unlimited bandwidth, multiple gateway servers located across the globe, and serious security and privacy technologies incorporated, you will be able to simply enjoy using Enigma2.
Let’s quickly look at its key features:
- No logging policy for absolute privacy
- Strong cryptographic algorithms to guarantee the highest level of encryption for your traffic
- Secure, private, anonymous browsing with IP cloaking
- Unlimited bandwidth and super-fast download speeds
- Unblock streaming and bypass geo-restrictions
- 3292 + servers spread across 45 countries
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Protects up to 10 devices simultaneously
Private Internet AccessEnjoy unblocked content on your Enigma2 device risk-free!
4. CyberGhost VPN – fast configuration
CyberGhost is an excellent all-around VPN service that is ideal for Enigma 2 devices. The VPN offers users over 6000+ servers in 90 countries.
Kape Technologies’ CyberGhost protects your data with 256-bit encryption making it unreadable to monitoring agencies and your ISP.
Other security features include a kill switch and DNS leak protection which prevents accidental leaks of your information and keeps your identity safe at all times.
In addition, this VPN offers excellent customer service with inquiries quickly responded to. Users can perform up to 7 simultaneous connections with a single subscription.
Meanwhile, CyberGhost comes at a great price in this period and includes a whopping 45-day money-back guarantee.
CyberGhostTired of searching for the best VPN for Enigma2? Try CyberGhost VPN.
5. Surfshark – powerful VPN encryption
Surfshark is another solid option that will help you access geo-restricted content with no problem and with no limitations.
This VPN service provides over 3 000 servers worldwide which means you will be able to watch any content of your choice regardless of your actual location.
That allows you to unlock and watch a lot of content from all around the world using Enigma2.
Surfshark is very private and secure. It implements an adblocker along with anti-tracking technology and some basic anti-malware features that will protect you against online attackers.
It has a strict no-logs policy and uses private DNS on all its servers. No one will be able to get any information about your online activity.
Another important thing to take into consideration is that it lets you connect to an unlimited number of devices.
Other key features of Surfshark include:
- Killswitch in case the connection drops
- Changes your IP address
- AES 256 encryption
- Private VPN
Surfshark is a subscription-based service and is available in three different plans. You can try it out for free for 7 days.
SurfsharkAccess Enigma 2 with no issues with this secure and full-featured VPN.
6. VyprVPN – unlimited VPN bandwidth for lag-free gaming at all times
VyprVPN offers top-class VPN services with multiple servers in over 70 countries. They offer users unlimited bandwidth and you can connect to the fastest server in one click.
The user interface is clean and features are properly arranged in the user menu. This Golden Frog GmbH-owned VPN includes many security features such as chameleon protocol, kill switch, and DNS leak protection.
All data connections are encrypted with state-of-the-art technology. The VPN also offers a geo-block bypass which enables you to access geo-restricted content from your Enigma2 device.
The VPN is cross-compatible and can be used on Mac, Linux, and especially Windows devices. Their server speeds are excellent and they provide reliable internet connections.
VyprVPNAre you looking for a VPN that is compatible with Enigma2? Check out VyprVPN
7. IPVanish – large server base for fast Enigma2 connections
IPVanish is a popular VPN used worldwide and an excellent tool for Enigma 2. The software offers many servers in different locations.
This best VPN for Enigma2 also upholds a no-logs policy which means that your information is not logged onto their servers.
The StackPath, LLC-owned VPN includes advanced security features such as a kill switch and DNS leak protection that guarantee your online activity is not monitored or tracked by hackers.
Also, IPVanish secures your data by routing your connection through their 256-bit encrypted servers. You will also enjoy fast speed from its servers which enables optimal streaming or gaming experiences.
This VPN service is ideal to use in your Enigma2 device as it comes at an affordable price, plus it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
IPVanishWant to access geo-blocked stations on Enigma2? You should give IPVanish a try.
How to setup VPN for Enigma2
You can set up a VPN directly on your Enigma2 with manual configuration, or connect your Enigma2 to a wireless network that already has VPN installed on it (via hotspot or router).
To manually install a VPN on Enigma2:
- Get a VPN subscription that supports OpenVPN. For Enigma2, we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Go to the ExpressVPN manual configuration page.
- Decide on a VPN server and download its configuration files to your PC.
- Open the configuration file with a text editor such as Notepad or MS Word.
- Next to auth-user-pass, add
login.txtand save the document.
- Go to the ExpressVPN manual configuration page and find your login credentials.
- Copy them and create a new text file with the name login.txt.
- Add the username in the first line, and the password in the second line. Save your text file.
- Connect your Enigma2 device and enter the following command:
opkg install openvpnin your Telnet app.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
We highly recommend using a premium service because they offer the best speed and you don’t have to worry about running out of data.
Some Enigma2 users install VPN Manager extensions or the Zegmma VPN plugin, but they are not nearly as secure as our recommendations.
Do share with us your experience in using any of the best VPNs for Enigma2 we highlighted in this post. Feel free to comment below.